Sunday, October 11, 2009

Recipe Origins

I scoured the internets, searching in both English and Spanish for recipes (recetas en Español) for orujo de hierbas.  I found two, both in Spanish.  Thank goodness for Google language tools...

The first was posted on the Spanish language version of Yahoo! Answers.  Gracias a Agusti para la ayuda.  This recipe will henceforth be referred to as "RECIPE A".

The second I can no longer find.  This recipe was for a 15 liter industrial sized batch, which I adjusted down to fit my needs.  It shall be referred to as "RECIPE B".

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I just came across your blog and I'm very interested to hear more about your progress on this project. I'm aware this blog dates back to 2009, but if you get this I'd like to know the status or where you are at this point with the making of your very own home orujo. You can reach me at: mm.galaic@gmail.com

    Thanks

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete